The 303 Wide is ideal for those sailors who wish to take their sailing a stage further. This boat has a taller rig with the addition of a jib so there are two extra control lines to handle, but the heavier centreboard, same steering and similar hull design parameters to the smaller 2.3 ensures these boats are also extremely safe and easy to sail.
The boat will balance perfectly when sailed single-handed, yet also balance when sailed by two full sized adults. The end result is an affordable, very versatile, exciting, yet very relaxing and comfortable boat to sail.
· Hull has positive buoyancy and is very manoeuvrable.
· Strong construction with solid bonded hull to deck joins.
· With the seat keeping the helms weight low plus ballasted centreboard, the boat is virtually uncapsizable.
· Reefed and un-reefed from the cockpit.
· High boom is kept well away from sailors’ heads.
· No hiking out necessary.
· Available in 7 different colours with a matching sail for easily distinguishable fleet sailing.
· So simple and stable almost anyone can use these boats.
· Comfortable and provides good performance for one or two people.
· The Hansa 303 is a World Sailing Class with regular National, Continental and World Championships